This recipe for low fat high protein fudge using Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion Probiotic Protein is great for anyone looking to add lean muscle mass, lose fat and curtail snacking.
Items Needed to make Myofusion Probiotic Low Fat High Protein Fudge
- 2 large mixing bowls
- Measuring cup
Ingredients for Myofusion Probiotic Low Fat High Protein Fudge
- One 5 pound Bottle of Gapari Nutrition Myofusion Probiotic Protein, Chocolate Flavored
- 18 ounces of low fat peanut butter (if you use organic peanut butter you will need just 3 cups of water, however fat and calories will be higher)
- 5 cups of water
Directions for Myofusion Probiotic Low Fat High Protein Fudge
- Divide the Myofusion Probiotic protein into two large bowls.
- Add 9 ounces of low fat peanut butter to each mixing bowl
- Slowly add in 2 cups of water into the 2 mixing bowls
- Hand knead (mix) until all the water is absorbed, add half a cup of water to each bowl to ensure remaining Myofusion Probiotic protein powder is absorbed
- Continue to knead
- Place ball of Myofusion Probiotic protein fudge into a flat pan
- Place i fridge for 10 minutes
- Remove from fridge and use a knife dipped into water to score the Myofusion Probiotic protein fudge in each pan into 40 equal pieces per pan
- Place covered pan into the fridge (Myofusion Probiotic protein fudge can also be frozen) and enjoy!
Makes 80 Servings of Myofusion Probiotic Low Fat High Protein Fudge
Nutritional Information per serving of Myofusion Probiotic Low Fat High Protein Fudge:
Fat 4.5 g
Saturated Fat 2.25 g
Cholesterol 36.25 mg
Carbohydrate 9.78 g
Fiber 1 g
Sodium 40.25 mg
Sugars 3.25 g
Protein 19.25 g
5 lbs of Myofustion Pro, makes 80 servings
Note: you can add nuts, instant coffee (to give it a java taste), or mash a banana or two to change up the taste
About the Author Jeff Behar
Jeff Behar, MS, MBA is a former natural bodybuuilding champion, well sought after personal; trainer and author with over 30 years of experience in the health, fitness, and bodybuilding fields. He regularly writes for several magazines about top health, fitness, disease prevention, diet, nutrition, natural healing, and anti aging issues that are being discussed today. He has authored over 1000 articles regarding health, fitness, nutrition, weight loss, and is the author of the best selling Ebook, Top 100 Superfoods - 100 Healthiest Foods on the Planet.
Jeff Behar is also the founder of www.MuscleMagFitness.com, www.MyBesthealthPortal.com , and www.MyBesthealthPortal.net, three very popular health and wellness information websites and social networking communities.