A Closer Look at Obama's National Health Public Emergency Declaration Needed
Lets take a closer look and see what is really going on with the Swine Flu (H1N1 flu) vaccinations and why the media and the government are declaring a Swine Flu (H1N1 flu) National Public Health Emergency in the US. Then go do your own homework and seriously evaluate all the evidence before accepting the information being shared by the media about the Swine Flu, which is potentially being heavily influenced by pharmaceutical interests, as the truth.
Government's Stand on Swine Flu
- President Obama's Swine Flu (H1N1) National Emergency declaration. Obama wrote in the declaration, which the White House announced Saturday: "As a nation we have prepared at all levels of government, and as individuals and communities, taking unprecedented steps to counter the emerging pandemic." He said the pandemic keeps evolving, the rates of illness are rising rapidly in many areas and there's a potential "to overburden health care resources." To read the declaration in its entirety, see this Los Angeles Times article.
- What does President Barack Obama declaring the Swine Flu (H1N1) outbreak a national emergency mean? By declaring the Swine Flu outbreak a national emergency it empowers the health secretary to suspend federal requirements and speed up swine flu treatment. His declaration authorizes Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius to bypass normal federal regulations so health officials can respond more quickly to the outbreak, which, allegedly, has killed more than 1,000 people in the United States.
- By the government's own statistics there appears to be massive amounts of Swine Flu (H1N1) misinformation and outright deception going. By the government's own statistics there appears to be massive amounts of Swine Flu misinformation and outright deception going on that appear to be designed to panic American people into believing that H1N1 influenza (Swine) is more serious and widespread than it is.
Swine Flu (H1N1) News Media Invetigations
- The US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) stopped testing people for Swine Flu in July. CDC assumed there was already a Swine Flu epidemic, and therefore more tests would be waste of time and money.
- CBS has been trying to obtain state-by-state numbers for Swine Flu cases compiled, by the CDC, before the testing was stopped. The CDC has refused to come across with those numbers. It's been stonewalling CBS for the last three months.
- The actual Swine Flu case numbers don't begin to match the ominous pronouncements about Swine Flu from the CDC, and the case numbers certainly don't match the general press hysteria and fear-mongering.
- CBS didn't stop at the stone wall of the CDC. They went to individual states who continued to test patients for Swine Flu after July, and they obtained some very interesting figures.
Swine Flu (H1N1) Investigation Gets Buried by Media
- CBS News investigative journalists exposed how misleading Swine Flu statistics are being used to panic the public into complying with the huge H1N1 Swine Flu vaccination program.
- CBS News published the results from a three-month long investigation into the Swine Flu. Their findings are in direct conflict with what the government is publicly stating about the Swine Flu.
- CBS investigative journalists went to the CDC to seek their help in clarifying the situation and answering outstanding questions about Swine Flu but CDC officials refused. They would not cooperate and CBS had to do their own investigation. Even worse, after CBS compiled the Swine Flu data, the CDC refused to comment on it.
Swine Flu (H1N1) - Government is not Transparent with Swine Flu Data
- To have an effective response to the reported H1N1 influenza (Swine) outbreak the government needs to be transparent with the data. There is no evidence that government health agencies are willing to be transparent with the Swine Flu data. In fact, all evidence points to the contrary.
- CBS investigative report included state-by-state test results that revealed some very different facts from what the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has been telling the American public.
- CBS report found that H1N1 flu (Swine) cases are not at all as prevalent as feared. A CBS article even states:"If you've been diagnosed "probable" or "presumed" 2009 H1N1 or "Swine Flu" in recent months, you may be surprised to know this: odds are you didn't have H1N1 flu. In fact, you probably didn't have the flu at all.
Swine Flu Results Reveal a Pattern that Surprised a Number of Health Care Professionals
- Vast majority of cases were negative for H1N1 (Swine) as well as seasonal flu, despite the fact that many states were specifically testing patients deemed to be most likely to have H1N1 flu.
- Based on symptoms and risk factors, in most states the percentages ranged from 83 to 98 percent not being H1N1 or influenza.
- Not only are most cases of suspected flu-like illnesses not H1N1 influenza (Swine), they're not influenza at all, but rather some type of cold or upper respiratory infection that looks like influenza but is caused by another type of virus or bacteria!
- Given these facts, as you can see from this CBS News graphic there is a HUGE question as to whether or not the 1,000 deaths attributed to the swine flu were in fact confirmed to be the H1N1 virus.
Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccine Polls
- The LA Times poll showed that 62% of the public were choosing to NOT vaccinate themselves or their family against Swine Flu. Other polls showed different numbers but nearly all showed that the majority of Americans were panicking and accepting the government story.
- President Obama released this "emergency" declaration over the weekend most likely because he trusted his federal health official advisors and that declaration has the potential to create massive fear and panic in the population.
- People are hearing their President tell them that 1000 Americans have died from Swine Flu and we are in the middle of a serious public health emergency. Now many people may be thinking "I probably should play it safe and get the H1N1 vaccine for myself and my family."
Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccine National Emergency Declaration Appears to be Baseless Based on CDC
- In Obama's declaration, you will find a complete absence of documentation to support his assertion that 1000 have died from H1N1 (Swine Flu) in the US. Nothing, no links, no references anywhere in the document to back up his assertion. In fact, if you go to the definitive collector and holder of the US data, you will find that there is no evidence to back this claim.
- The CDC's web site readily admits that since August 30, 2009 they are no longer testing for H1N1 (Swine Flu). They are substituting a clinical definition for blood testing that will positively confirm that the "suspected" cases of H1N1 influenza are actually H1N1 influenza. They've even have what appears to be a whole new term: "ILI," which stands for "influenza-like illness."
- The CDC H1N1 flu site reads: Tracking of 2009 H1N1 hospitalizations and deaths will not be the same after August 30, 2009. In an effort to add additional structure to the national 2009 H1N1 reporting, new case definitions for influenza-associated hospitalizations and deaths were implemented on August 30, 2009.
- The new definitions allow states to report to CDC hospitalizations and deaths (either confirmed or probable) resulting from all types of influenza, not just those from 2009 H1N1 flu.
- Influenza and pneumonia syndrome hospitalizations and deaths may be an overestimate of actual number of flu-related hospitalizations and deaths, but CDC believes influenza and pneumonia syndromic reports are likely to be a more sensitive measure of flu-associated hospitalizations and deaths than laboratory confirmed reports during this pandemic. However, the syndromic reports of all hospitalizations and deaths recorded as either influenza or pneumonia will mean that the case counts are less specific than before and will include cases that are not related to influenza infection."
- Health officials and media will trumpet these numbers as being H1N1 "Swine Flu Deaths" even though, as you can clearly read on the CDC's site, they admit that they will now include hospitalizations and deaths that are not even related to the common influenza infection, let alone H1N1.
- The reason Swine Flu appears to be spreading, they are now including mere "symptoms of flu," which the CBS investigation found were not even influenza related in the overwhelming majority of cases!
Swine Flu Public Health Emergency Declaration Was Initiated Months Ago
- Most have no idea that the declaration announced over the weekend was not legally initiated then. In fact it was initiated months ago. There was no new legal action that occurred over the weekend, only an announcement about a highly questionable and completely unsubstantiated 1000 deaths in the US from H1N1 (Swine Flu).
- The Secretary has actually renewed that declaration twice, once on July 24, 2009, and more recently on October 1, 2009.
Swine Flu Vaccination Bottom Line
Continue to educate yourself, your family, and your friends about flu vaccinations and how to prevent Swine and other flu viruses. Join the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC). They are the premier watchdog and vaccine safety advocates, and offer invaluable guidance on how to help keep yourself and your family safe and healthy.