High-Protein Lean Muscle Muffins Are Good For You
High-protein lean-muscle muffins are made from high quality protein. The extra lean protein in the recipe gives these healthy muffins many health benefits, such as:
- Building muscle
- Burning fat
- Increasing fullness
- Decreasing hunger
Other Benefits of High-protein Lean Muscle Muffins
- Easy to make
- Great for Low carb diets
- Low fat
- Satisfies sweet tooths
- Perfect for traveling or when in a hurry and
- Super yummy!!!!
Ingredients Needed to Make High-protein Lean Muscle Muffins
- Vanilla Whey Protein
- 4 ounces of Egg Whites
- 1 Tablespoon of Almond Butter
- 1Tablespoon of Sugar Free Hazelnut Syrup
Equipment Needed to Make High-protein Lean Muscle Muffins
- Muffin Tin or cupcake tray
- Mixing Bowl
- Mixing Spoon
High-protein Lean Muscle Muffins Cooking Directions
- Pre-heat oven on Bake setting at 350 degrees
- Take 4.5 heaping scoops of Vanilla Whey Protein,4 ounces of Egg Whites, 1 Tablespoons of Almond Butter and 1Tablespoon of Sugar Free Hazelnut Syrup for extra flavoring in a large bowl and mix until smooth.
- Take a Tablespoon and a half of mix and drop in each cup. Six in total!
- Cook the high-protein Lean Muscle Muffins for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown. Baking time is just approximately 12 minutes!
High-protein Lean Muscle Muffins Nutritional Breakdown
Spicing up the High-protein Lean Muscle Muffin Recipe
There are lots of things you can do with the basic high-protein lean muscle muffins recipe to spice it up a bit, such as:
- Adding Greek Yogurt in order to help make the high-protein lean muscle muffins taste a bit fluffier
- Adding one banana to the high-protein lean muscle muffin mix to make the texture a little chewier.
- Adding dry spices to the high-protein lean muscle muffin such as cinnamon and nutmeg for a spicier kick.
- Adding fruit bits, nuts or seeds. Walnuts and pumpkin seeds will add omega-3s, and Brazil nuts will add selenium (an antioxidant).
- Adding a different flavor protein, or add some instant coffee to give the high-protein lean muscle muffins a java flavor. You can also try adding a shot of coconut or vanilla flavoring to high-protein lean muscle muffin mix for a different flavor. Just remember to add a little extra oats to compensate for the added liquid.
To figure out the nutritional breakdown with these options(i.e. calories, fat, protein, carbs), just total up everything you put in, and divide by the number of bars you made (assuming you made the bars more or less the same size).