High-Protein Mini Muffins are a great healthy snack because the healthy mini-muffins are low-fat, low-carb, and made from high quality protein. The high-quality ptotein can help:
- Burn fat
- Increase fullness
- Decrease hunger
- Build lean muscle
High-Protein Healthy Mini Muffin Benefits
- Easy to make
- Great tasting
- Perfect for traveling
- Perfect when in a hurry
- Great healthy snack
High-Protein, Low Fat, Low Carb Mini Muffins Ingredients
- 2 ounces of Egg Whites
- Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 Teaspoon of All Natural Peanut Butter
Equipment Needed for Making High-Protein Healthy Mini Muffin
- 12 Cup Baby Muffin Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- Mixing Spoon
High-Protein Healthy Mini Muffin Nutritional Breakdown
For every 4.5 muffins you get roughly 130 calories, 28 grams of protein, close to 0 carbs, 2 to 3 grams of fat
High-Protein Healthy Mini Muffins Mini Muffins Cooking Directions
- Pre-heat oven on Bake setting at 350 degrees
- Take 2 scoops of Vanilla of your favorite Whey protein.
- 2 ounces of egg whites (60 grams) and 1 teaspoon of All Natural Peanut Butter in a bowl and mix till creamy and thick.
- Add Pam Spray to 9 of the cups.
- Take about 1 teaspoon of the mix and add to all 9 of the cups.
- Spray Pam on the top of each as well.
- Pop in oven and take out after 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Add a couple douses of spray butter and delicious!!!
Total prep time is between 10 and 12 minutes...