IFBB Pro Vince Taylor
For those of you who are young bucks and may not know Vince Taylor, Vince aylor is one of the top IFBB Pro Bodybuilders ever. Until recently Vince held the Guinness world record for the most IFBB professional wins at 22 victories (this record was recently beaten by eight time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman with 26 wins). In 1999, 2000 and 2001 Vince took 1st place in the Master's Olympia. Vince recently made a comeback to the sport by competing in the 2006 Australian Pro, where he placed 3rd, and then went on to Place 11th in Mr. Olympia that year at 50 years old!!
The Vince Taylor - Jeff Behar Connection
For those of you who do not know, Vince and I go way back. A fond memory I have is posing with Vince at the Jersey Shore almost 25 years. I have always respected Vince's training regimes and principles and when we last chatted I learned that Vince, also a previous very heavy lifter was experiencing a lot of joint pain, like myself.
It was during this conversation that I learned about the product Vince was developing, that would allow the type of hard training we were accustomed to, without causing so much pain to the joints. We started talking about Vince Taylor's new training principle J(RR)P = Joint Rotation & Recoil principle and his new product, Vince Taylor's Powerballz- 50 Smart Grips, which had not hit the store shelves yet.
Vince sent me a few of his Powerballz- 50 Smart Grips so me and my staff could put them to the test.
Vince Taylors "Joint Rotation Principle" or JRP
Vince Taylor's Powerballz- 50 Smart Grips is an innovative workout tool created usingVince Taylor's new training principle J(RR)P = Joint Rotation & Recoil principle. By using Vince Taylor's Powerballz- 50 Smart Grips you will influence the muscle by using different angles, hitting all the arm’s muscle groups.
Vince Taylor's Powerballz- 50 Smart Grips System Review
Vince Taylor's Powerballz- 50 Smart Grips are a state of the art way when training arms unilaterally. The comfort of use when gripping Smart Grips becomes apparent after your first set. Vince Taylor's Powerballz- 50 Smart Grips creates a GREAT pump while using less cable weight. With a single movement you can hit the entire bicep muscle group by just adjusting the grip between your fingers, thus eliminating the need to locate other cable equipment or finding an open bench.
Powerballz- 50 Smart Grips System - Custom Sizes
Vince Taylor’s Powerballz- 50 Smart Grips come in different sizes to match as closely as possible the hand size pattern of any user. This means a single hand can have 3 to 4 variations of the Smart Grip ball sizes ranging from 1 1/2 inch ball to 2 inch ball (the next generation of Smart Grips which will be available later in 2013).
The two main components of Vince Taylor’s Powerballz- 50 Smart GripsSystem is the Single cable larger Black Precision Ball and the dual cable Smart Grips.
- The Precision Ball Smart Grip (1 single black ball cable). This Powerballz- 50 Smart Grips is the soul of the Joint Rotation - Recoil principle. The Precision ball sets the foundation for this type of Isolation based training and understanding its effects on muscles being targeted for precision training!
- The 2x ball Smart Grips(comes in 2 sizes with different lengths). The 2x ball Smart Grips are the second phase or level in this Joint Rotation - Recoil principle. They allow for more resistance to be increased comfortably to perform power training by allowing a more firmer grip. These Smart Grips increase the gripping and resistance while exercising a basic power movement but also isolate incorporating the isolation principle for maximum muscle firing.
Powerballz- 50 Smart Grips System- Important Note on Proper Use
What is most important to realize about the Smart Grips is they have been designed with the gripping action to isolate the muscles. The ball must rest in the finger fold and Never in the palm of the hand.
Vince Taylor's Powerballz- 50 Smart Grips Benefits
- Joint rotation ball allows free movement.
- Recruits greater amounts of muscle fibers, stronger muscle contractions and better pumps.
- Ability to alter angles by changing grip of fingers. By adjusting Smart Grips cable attachment between your fingers you can influence your arm’s muscles by hitting them at different angles with the same movement.
- Creates a full muscle development.
- Creates less stress on the joints.
- Less joint pain by stabilizing the joint.
- Ability to easily train unilaterally or bilaterally.
- Continuous muscle tension.
- American made.
Vince Taylor's Powerballz- 50 Smart Grips Drawbacks
- The biggest drawback we see is that you must remember to bring the Vince Taylor Powerballz- 50 Smart Grips (and keep an eye on it so no one takes them!!). Case in point, I left the cable machine for 15 seconds between sets and each time I walked just 3 feet away, someone was trying to grab the Vince Taylor Powerballz- 50 Smart Grips.
Vince Taylor's Powerballz- 50 Smart Grips Cost
The cost for Vince Taylor Powerballz- 50 Smart Grips is $ 65.00 for the set.. (precision ball & 2 x smart grips ) or they can be purchased separately at $15 for the precision ball and $25 for the smart grip.
How to Purchase Vince Taylor's Powerballz- 50 Smart Grips System
Vince Taylor's Powerballz- 50 Smart Grips System Bottom Line
Vince Taylor’s Powerballz- 50 Smart Grips give you another tool in your workout arsenal - and it is designed and used by someone who has proven to be successful in the gym - not a nameless multimillion dollar equipment manufacturer.
By adding these a state of the art, innovative grips/cables you are able to hit your muscles in new angles, and get the most out of the Muscle Confusion and Continuous Tension principles for building muscle mass and muscle form way when training arms unilaterally. We are sold on Vince Taylor’s Powerballz- 50 Smart Grips and Vince Taylor's new training principle J(RR)P = Joint Rotation & Recoil principle.